We collect information about you in various ways when you use the Site. We collect personal information you provide to us voluntarily. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information you provide via the Site when you submit inquiries or request more information about our products/solutions (the “Products/Solutions”).
When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. For example, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity of the Site.
We may automatically collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Among other things, cookies help us improve our Site and your experience. We use them to see which areas and features are popular and to count visits to our Site. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used via the Products/Solutions or in our emails. We use them to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected via the Site for purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
· operate and improve our Site, products, solutions, and services;
· understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience using our Site, products, solutions, and services;
· process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
· respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
· provide and deliver products, solutions, and services you request;
· to send you related information, including marketing programs, invitations, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
· link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
· Benu Networks may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
· with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
· with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
· in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
· We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, like other web sites, we cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts, technical notices, or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You should know that opting-out or unsubscribing from our site does not delete personal information from our system that may exist in backup or disaster-recovery files.
California Users: California Privacy Rights.
In addition, California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you wish to find out about any rights you may have under California Civil Code section 1798.83, you may notify us in writing at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your consent to the updated Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org